Oh my... I tend to say I like to live without regrets... But honestly, I definitely have them. Let's see if I can come up with some decent ones.
- I wore a terrible snake skin, skin tight contraption to my sophomore Tolo dance... It was just after a breakup and I was trying to be hot to make my ex jealous, I think. Hahahaha! Oh, it was terrible. Bad. I wish I knew how to operate my scanner I would SO scan that picture in! :)
- I would have never chased after a high school best friend. I was so clearly used and abused (emotionally) and I just kept chasing it. I feel stupid now, even almost ten years later. I lost friends and time in high school that I'll never get back. Stupid!
- I wish I would have not verbally lashed out on my step dad months before he died. He made a very stupid large purchase in a time when my parents were very financially unstable and he drove that purchase to our house to show it off and I went off on him. I feel bad now. I should have expressed myself differently...
- I sometimes wish I would have gone to a four year school right out of the gates. This is one of those wishy washy "never regret" statements because in the long run I believe my choices have landed me in places that I wouldn't have otherwise been and I'm thankful for that. But, school would have been so much easier if I had just gone the conventional way... but I'm not conventional. So, there ya go! To think that I could have my own classroom already RIGHT NOW? That's crazy. Or, to be the RN I always wanted to be? Nuts. Oh well, such is life. If it's meant to be, I'll have my own classroom by the time I'm 30 after I go back to school AGAIN for my Masters. Ugh!
- I regret never finishing a diet program. I really do. It's one of those things I want to fix so badly, but just can't find it within me. Just to think, if I would have finished the first diet I ever attempted... I would be 50lbs lighter. Wow.
- Lastly, I have to say... I have a big mouth. I have learned over the years to try to be less outspoken when it isn't going to do any good. So, my last one will be all of the little things that I have said and will continue to say that hurt someone's feelings when I didn't intend them to. However, I never regret being honest and authentic with someone over "saving face" by telling a lie. I DO NOT tolerate lies. In fact, I found out today I was lied to. A stupid little white lie! But... NOT OK WITH ME! GRRR! Oh, sorry for that rant! :)