Only eight? Okay... I'm going to take the less sentimental route here... So, I'm not going to list Brandon, my mom, friends, etc... okay? But do note that I don't want to live without those people either!!! ;)
- Music. I love it, I need it... I couldn't live without it. Period!
- My animals. I am an animal lover, for sure! Mama Moose and Jacker Whacker are lucky to have me!!! Oh, did I just say that? ;)
- Chapstick. Preferably Burt's Bees Pomegranate... Yum-O!
- My Droid. Oh, love. :) How else would I check Jen and Candice's blogs five times a day... Neurotic? Me? No.
- Tom Kha Gai - Or Thai food in general. It's amazing.
- Sarcasm. Life just wouldn't be worth it, would it? Nah.
- Philosophy's Amazing Grace. It's my body wash, my lotion... my love. Oh, and Pureology hair products. *sigh*
- Flip flops/sandals. I really don't like real shoes... I prefer the flops. I got a kinda "greenerish" pair this year because my feet have really taken a beating... I bought a pair of Birki's. Oh geeze. Now I own Birkenstocks AND Danskos. Yes, I live in the PNW. :) Oh well, my feet thank me.