Friday, September 24, 2010

Blog Challenge: Day 2

Day 2:  Nine things that most people don't know about you.

This is kind of silly... I'm a really open book.  Most things people don't know about me are embarrassing, that's why they don't know them! DUH! Ok... I'm going to try to come up with them but if they're TMI consider yourself warned!!!

1.  I am incredibly intuitive. I consider this a good thing, but it definitely makes me uncomfortable sometimes.  At least, this is how I have always described myself.  I can sense someone's mood, whether they're genuine, lying, not being authentic, dangerous, what their thoughts are, etc.  I can read people like books and while it is usually a good thing, sometimes it isn't!!!  I also

2.  I have a really good memory.  I have memories way back when I was 18months old.  My parents were entering into a divorce so I remember some details about my life then, because it was a difficult time.  I believe that this is where I gained some of my very dominant personality traits... when I was that little. Kinda weird, but I'm convinced.

3.  I am always late and hate it.  You bloggers wouldn't really know that about me... obviously IRL people do.  I am rarely late to work, because I have to be on time.  This is a serious confliction within myself.  I know that it is rude to be late.  Why am I always late then!?! Ugh! I think it stems from an overall lack of discipline... that's a whole 'nother story! Ha!  I do feel bad for it though and it causes me much anxiety... I hate it.  It seems like it should be easy to change.

4.  My feet stink.  I told you, TMI! They do... it's bad. My BFF Shandy told me she had something for me the other day... She whipped out some fruity smelling shoe inserts for me! HAHAHAHA! I mean, really?! She had found them at Big Lots on sale... *shudder*

5.  I can't stand fidgeting... when it is someone else doing it.  Brandon shaking his leg, tapping something, etc.  However, I have my own little quirky things that could be considered fidgeting.  My argument is that they don't annoy other people... haha!

6.  I am terrified to visit a lot of places outside of the US.  I really don't care to (at this time) go to any Asian, African, or South American countries.... oh, or Australia/New Zealand!!! I'm terrified of the food in the first three examples and the bugs in all of them!!! Oh, bugs and other weird things!!! I don't ever care to go to FL or the deep south for those reasons too.  Oh, I'm kind of ashamed to admit this... sorry. I've seen the special on the Burmese Python one too many times... Ick.

7.  I am scared to scuba dive.  That's kind of random, but  not many people know that about me.  I don't LOVE being IN or ON the ocean, so I mostly think that is why but I think that it's a control issue. I enjoy the ocean from the beach!!! It's beautiful to LOOK at! :)  I also think it may be a claustrophobic thing... eeek!

8.  I have to constantly keep myself from searching for new homes and cars.  I could waste hours doing either of those things.  I think I get this from my mom.  We always were moving to a new beautiful house as well as she was always getting new cars... I'm kind of obsessed.  Like, to the point that we've had one of our vehicles for over three years and I'm dying to get a new one.  We don't NEED a new one and this one happens to be perfect... except for the stinky dog smell. Ugh, dogs. Oh, and the fact that it is blue... I hate blue. But, I'll have it detailed and it'll be good as new.  Except, it won't be new... that's the problem. Haha! I should specify:  "new" means "new to us" not "off the lot, new" because well... we're not loaded and we don't really think its worth the money to buy brand new cars. :)  Brandon wants either a truck or a Hummer H3 next... I would be okay with either.  A truck would be nice but terrible gas mileage.  My parents had an H3 and we loved it and got about the same MPG as our Highlander does...   But, I really love my Highlander... it's so comfy and the perfect size for hauling the kiddos and my dogs! :)

9.  I am dying to start our family.  My close friends may *kind of* know this but I don't lead on too much because I think it scares the daylights out of most of them... I secretly think they're dreading for us to have kids because it means our relationship will change.  I don't talk to our parents about it because it will get them way too excited.  We're not quite there, but I am SO TIRED of waiting. I can't wait!!!  I feel like I was meant to be a mom and I'm not worth much before I have that opportunity.  That may sound kind of pathetic, but its true...

Ok! Day 2 down!!! Learn anything? Wish you didn't know my feet stink? Sorry!!! :)

No comments: