Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wishful Wednesdays: Hair

Wishful Wednesday

I have never been the type of girl that is overly concerned with her looks. Maybe I should be a little more concerned. However, I have always wished my hair were better. It is straight, dishwater blonde in color, fine and doesn't hold a curl for CRAP! Except for the hairs around my face that are always curly. What the heck? I have straight hair but have to use a straightener just around my face... I call that odd. Anyway,quite frankly it usually ends up in a pony tail and never comes down. That's just the way it is. Especially because I've been in some sort of food service environment for a while and I don't know about you but I hate to see food service people with their hair down. Yuck!

Kelsey over at Seattle Smiths hosts Wishful Wednesdays and this week is all about hair.
The top qualities I wish for are...

1. ThickER hair that will hold a curl! I emphasize thickER as I don't want too thick of hair either.
2. That thing called... Volume! And LOTS of it please!
3. The option to be a redhead or brunette... so sexy! I have blonde eyebrows so my options are limited in the dying of hair department.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



I would SO take Jessica Simpson's hair, any day. However, I also love the locks of Debra Messing, Marcia cross and Eva Longora Parker!

Hop on over to Kelsey's blog to check Wishful Wednesdays out!


5 comments:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

So fun - I am thrilled you played and hope you come back too!!! Those choices are lovely and I too think Eva Longoria has amazing hair! I would take Jessica Simpson's in a HEARTBEAT!

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

Chelsi- Cute blog. I enjoyed reading your story and I think its wonderful you married the man you fell in love with 7 years ago! As far as hair goes, I am no expert...I too am a cronic ponytail abuser. My love of the pony stems mostly from laziness to style my hair, and the reality that my hair often ends up tangled in little hands.
Sorry I removed my first post...I had a spelling error and it was driving me crazy...Sorry its the teacher in me!

Mrs. Potts said...

I love Eva's hair too - it always looks so pretty!!

Anonymous said...

I am seriously loving that picture! I have a little something waiting for you over at my place when you have time. XOXO