Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Mexican Sunshine...

I was lacking in creativity today.  I also don't have the time to collaborate an entire post about our vacation.  So, instead... I'll post a few pics! :)

When we arrived in Cabo, this was the view from the lobby of the hotel.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pretty crappy, right? ;o)

Our hotel, Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach, was amazing. Seriously! It was 24 buildings built into the side of a hill or something and spanned over 50+ acres.  Our room was one of the very top buildings with one of the best views!!! The sunset was gorgeous every single night.  We sat on our balcony and enjoyed a bottle of wine one night, a bottle of Hornitos one night... oh, I mean not the WHOLE bottle of Hornitos. ;0)

This is what we mostly did though, chillax at the pool. FUN! I even read a book. Hey, that's HUGE for me!!! :0)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thankfully, we were joined by some of our best friends. We had a blast!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

That was the worst tequila any of us had EVER witnessed, by the way!!! It was Uriah's birthday though. The server said it was "special."  That it was... HA!

Best of all, I got to spend time with my BFF and my Husband. LOVE!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I have a lot more to share, but for now that'll be it! Mexican Sunshine did wonders for my spirit! :) I needed the R&R!!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Looks like you guys had a FABULOUS time! So jealous. We are rocking Disney this year, but maybe next year Eric and I can head somewhere warm. Looks beautiful there!

Jen S. said...

Hi Chelsi!!!!
I cannot even imagine what it must've been like on your trip....so gorgeous! I've never been there or anywhere like that! What a beautiful place :) Plus that's so cool your friends joined you! Looks like you all had a blast! That's great :)
PS--Happy New Year to you!

Jenny DB said...

Oh I love cabo so much. That looks like such a fun time. I was lucky enough to go with my family and BF in november, they have a time share at Pueblo Bonito Rose, but I've heard the sunset is fabulous. We'll have to try it next time!