Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Prayers for Bennett

Because I am a lazy blogger... I don't use my google reader or even my dashboard in blogger very often.  I usually just check out blogs from Jen's sidebar.  It's just easier for me that way.  Especially because 9 times out of 10 I am reading blogs from my phone when I'm bored. 

That is how I found Adrienne & Jim's family.  I've been reading for over a year (I think...) and have prayed for them numerous times.  Their entire story is amazing to me... check out their blog for the details.  Most recently Adrienne gave birth to their baby Bennett entirely too early because of complications.  What a sweet little boy he is. 

Please hop over to read about Jim & Adrienne's adventures in adoption and now the birth of their baby Bennett.  They can use all of the prayers possible!

1 comment:

Jen S. said...

I hadn't heard of Bennett so I just went and read all about him. He's so tiny, and so darn cute :)
Thanks for sharing the blog info.