Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Oh, Baby!

I'm texting from the family birthing waiting room. We've done this before. Actually, this is almost a repeat of our last adventure here. My SIL is now six days past her due date... what a trooper! We were secretly hoping for a little leprechaun, but it'll be the 18th now...

We've played Sets.
We've played Catch Phrase.
We've played Toss Around Insults.
We've played Guess the Baby's Weight.
We're done playin' around!

The next game will be Guess Who He Looks Like and Who Gets to Hold Him First??

We all have our Team Nickolai shirts on... courtesy of *muah* we're rootin' for ya buddy! C'mon!

I've decided... being an Auntie is my favorite job so far. ;0)

1 comment:

Jen said...

SOOOOOO exciting!!! i hope mommy, baby and auntie are all doing well. I will e-mail you later for more deets :-)