Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wishful Wednesday & Top Two Tuesday... Late!

It's Wednesday again... and this time I'm going to cheat. I will do this week's Wishful Wednesday topic first.... then last week's Top Two Tuesday. Just because houses get me all excited like that. I have had posts from last week in my drafts and just haven't gotten around to posting them!


First up... I "wish" I could come home to this bedroom every night...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I love the light airy look of this room but it is classically fussy... just like I like it! Ha!  A lot of nic nak type of things and I LOVE the chandelier! Yowza! Check out the detail of the ceiling also... very unique.

I also love this room and it may be a better mixture of Brandon and I rather than so girly and much simpler...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The warm colors in this room make it very inviting and I love the bed and the tray ceiling. The only thing I would add to this bedroom is a fireplace!

Now, a master suite would not be complete without one of these...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ahhh... bath time!

Oh, and of course... one of these!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This makes my closet (ha!) type A organized heart go pitter patter... *sigh*

Now, on to Taylor's Top Two Tuesday... I'm only 8 days late... geeze.





The topic last week was DREAM HOUSES!

I have to pick two?! That is a difficult task people! My mom has been a Realtor for as long as I can remember... so when most of the people my age remember watching Animaniacs and Saved By the Bell I remember following my mom in and out of countless houses.  Even now, I would much rather attend Seattle Street of Dreams or even our own Thurston County Street of Dreams than go to Nordy's Half Yearly Sale any day.  I mean, really!  My mom showed Brandon and I over 30 homes in the area when it was time to buy our starter home.  We lucked out and found a really nice house... but a girl can dream right!? Oh yes... this girl can dream!  Someday I will have a mini version of my dream home, because really... I don't need over 2,500 square feet!
I typically go for French Country styled homes or at least more Traditional homes.  Every once in a while a Craftsman will tug at my heart strings or even a traditional PNW home with cedar shingles.  Here are some examples of things I love!

Here is a classic Pacific Northwest exterior.  I would love this house nestled on acreage or even on a fairway of a nice golf course with a view of the Olympics behind it... :) We need to have the golf course for Brandon!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is a more classic French Country style that I love...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Isn't this one gorgeous at night? How fun would it be to entertain around that pool!?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I would love to have a kitchen that looks something like this....
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Well, that was fun!  If you made it to the end of this post... thanks! I had fun looking for houses and bedrooms. But, I must say if I ever get the blessing of owning a home like any of these I would definitely need this service to help me out! :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


6 comments:

MrsMc_B said...

I would give up the fab bedroom just for that closet!

Beth McC. said...

Seriously I need that closet, I cant even imagine having that! Love your blog, Im your newest foloower :)

Jenny DB said...

Wow that pool.. and i OBVIOUSLY love the PNW look of those houses. So Miss Chelsi your comments are no-reply@blogger (grr) but i wanted to respond...

Beach House... **swooon**

Yeah we have been making children's furniture in solid birch for Costco for 15+ years. Most of the stuff in the childrens furniture section on www.costco.com is from our company... we just recently started w adult bedrooms (and btw love your WW bedroom pick!!) anyway... happy thursday!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I am loving the first room and all that space! None of our rooms in the PNW have that much room!! Sad day!

♥ sarah said...

the bedrooms are beautiful, but omg i LOVE THAT CLOSET! how amazing would that be?!?! great picks girl!

Jen S. said...

LOVE the pics. you posted!! How warm and inviting :)
That closet is to die for, and that ceiling is really neat. I love all the rooms :)
Very nice!